Infection Fighting Formula/Antibiotic Formula, Herbal
February 18, 2009, 3:02 am
Filed under: anti-biotic formula
, Herbs-Infection Fighting Formula
| Tags: anti-biotic formula
, golden seal
, herbal antibiotic
, Herbs-Infection Fighting Formula
, poke root
, vitamin C
My four year old daughter, Brin, was incredibly sick. We had tried everything. This formula knocked out her terrible illness in only two days! This was my first experience with this formula and I have sworn by it ever since.
Friends and neighbors would get strep throat and use allopathic medicine. It would take them much longer to get over their illness and often their illnesses would come right back. We have enjoyed much quicker recoveries with this formula and no return illnesses.
Believe it or not, over-the-counter drugs can drive toxins deeper into your tissues! Truly, while it may cover your symptoms in the short term, drugs can compromise the immune system of the body in the long term.
Allopathic antibiotics kill friendly bacteria. Whereas herbs kill the bad bacteria and leave the friendly bacteria intact. Herbs also cleanse and feed the organs.
Probably the most valuable formula that we use in our home is the:
Infection fighting formula:
* Golden seal
* Echinacea Augustifola
* Cayenne (optional – not best for people with gall bladder problems or no gall bladder at all)
* Poke Root -1/12th formula (be very cautious in the use of this, if too much is taken, can be poisonous)
Combine all herbs together and then encapsulate in “00” size gelatin capsules- for adults 2 capsules, 3-4 times a day with meals.
*take 1,000 mg of vitamin C every 2-3 hours and one capsule of garlic with the herb combination above. Add calcium and B complex after second day. Cleanse colon with herbal laxatives, enemas and/or colonic. Two capsules of cayenne would do it.
Basic instructions for illness:
We use these amounts for adults (using “0” gelatin capsules): 4 capsules, 3-4 times a day. Ages 12-18, 3 capsules 3-4 times a day. Ages 6-12, 2 capsules 3-4 times/day. Tiny capsules that our 4 year old could swallow were taken 2 at a time, 3-4 times a day.
We leave out the cayenne for our 2 children that have Down Syndrome and feed them 1/2 teaspoonful of the formula in 2 Tablespoons of applesauce 4 times a day.
Make sure and eat only mild food during the illness. Only drink fruit and vegetable juices. (**no store bought juices) You would have to juice the fruit and vegetables yourself or make vegetable soup, etc.
Don’t have dairy or meat or any refined foods (products with white sugar or white flour or salt) while you are sick. These foods produce mucus and burden the body with extra work in digesting and slow down the body from healing itself.
About the formula: Dr. John Heinerman says that Goldenseal, Echinacea, and Myrrh kill infection anywhere in the body. This is a valuable formula that we have used for over 20 years in our home and have shared with family and friends that have experienced the same success.Why the formula works:
* Dramatically increases the production of white killer cells in the body to help eliminate infectious diseases of all kinds
* Is amongst the most powerful and effective remedies against bacterial AND viral infections. There are no side effects even when one takes a high intake of Echinacea
* Treats strep throat and lymph glands
* expels toxins and poisons from the body
* has antibiotic, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties
* Through its antibacterial and anti-biotic properties strengthens the immune system
* Increases the capacity of heart and respiratory function because of its ability to clean mucous membranes and counter infection.
* Promotes increased white corpuscles (up to four times) to fight infection
* Used with other herbs as a natural antibiotic.
* Cleans and heals stomach and colon. Improves waste elimination.
* Is an antibiotic, used in herbal antibiotic combinations.
* Helps break down mucus in intestines, sinus, and throughout the whole body.
* Has persistent, flushing, cleansing action on the body which helps to expel waste and toxins. Tones the entire system.
* Powerful blood cleanser. Especially good in cleansing swollen infected glands
* Found in many combinations with other herbs in that it is a catalyst.
* Builds up the body’s resistance. High in Vitamin C, good to take at the beginning of a cold.
* One of the best general stimulants. Stimulation is the key to healing. When the body and its organs are properly stimulated, they will heal, cleanse and begin to function normally. If taken regularly it will reach every part of the body.
* It’s called nature’s antibiotic. It contains allicin, a natural antibiotic. 1 milligram of Allicin has a potency of 15 standard units of Penicillin.
* It’s effective against toxic bacteria viruses, and fungus
* Active against staph and E. coli bacteria
* Good to take for all diseases (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-cancer) including contagious diseases.
* Has detoxifying effect on all the body systems
* 1000 mg. of Vitamin C taken every hour at the first sign of a cold or illness has been very effective for some people. This amount I continued until the symptoms leave. If Vitamin C is taken in mega doses for more than 3 or 4 days, it can act as a chelating agent and flush our Vitamin B and Calcium from the body. Taking extra B complex and Calcium when you use these higher doses of C prevents this.
**Special Note: Usually when people are sick, they have a lot of congestion. Two capsules of elecampane can be used as an expectorant. It is used in chest congestion and excessive catarrhal (mucus) expectoration.
Disclaimer: This blog and the information herein is not to be used as medical advice. This information, as well as the stories shared, are simply my experiences. Please choose to control your health at your own risk, keeping in mind the ever present side effects of all drugs.